CODE OF CONDUCT
The objective of this Code of Conduct is to communicate the guiding principles for conducting business, and more importantly, to ensure their compliance. It is vital to the success of Dixon Technologies (India) Limited (DTIL) that business is conducted with integrity and in compliance with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements. This Code of Conduct sets out the fundamental standards to be followed by employees in their everyday actions on behalf of the company and seeks to promote honest and ethical conduct.
It applies to all direct and indirect employees and associates of the company (including Board of Directors), in all situations where the individual is seen as representing or being associated with the company.
The terms of the Code are deemed to form a part of every contract involving the organization whether explicitly stated there under or not.
GUIDING BUSINESS PRINCIPLES
- We will conduct our operations in an honest and fair manner with integrity and openness.
- We will respect, obey and assist the law of the land in letter and in spirit.
- We will respect human rights, dignity and legitimate interests of all individuals directly and indirectly associated with us.
- We will provide a safe and healthy work and business environment to all persons directly and indirectly associated with us.
- We will respect and protect the confidential and privacy rights of all persons associated with us.
- We will ensure the authenticity & veracity of our transactions and information. All activities (financial & non-financial) of the business will be fully captured and correctly reported reflecting the underlying transaction and ensuring the completeness and integrity of information.
- It must be recognized that we are a non-political commercial organization and all our activities and objectives will be directed in furtherance of that purpose.
- We will support and strengthen the organization towards attaining its objectives and avoid apparent and potential situations of conflict of interest with these objectives.
- No form of direct or indirect personal benefit (including bribes or inducements of any kind or use of company property or position) will be taken or given.
We will at all times ensure conduct, which sustains and enhances the global reputation and image of the organization.
It is the duty of every employee / Director to report any breach or suspected breach of this policy.
Ignorance of the Code is no excuse and compliance is mandatory. Breaches of the Code are subject to consequences as may be decided by the Management/ Board as the case may be.
It is the assurance of the Board of Directors that any such report would be treated in confidence and the person reporting would not suffer as a result of such reporting.
Any subsequent amendment/modification in the applicable laws in this regard shall automatically apply to this Policy. Any change/amendments to this policy shall be approved by the Managing Director.
The Code of Conduct will be published on the Company’s Website: wwwdixoninfo.com.
For more information on the Code or to report a violation, contact:
Address: Company Secretary
Dixon Technologies (India) Limited
B-14-15, Noida, Phase –II,